WHEN, WHY AND WHERE IN ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY: PREP MANUAL FOR UNDERGRADUATES AND POSTGRADUATES PART-III -Gupta
- ISBN: 9789350909980
- Edition: 1/e
- Publish Year: 2014
- Pages: 348
- Size: 5.5" X 8.5"
- Cover Type: Paper Back
- With CD/DVD: No
- Weight (Grams): 265
Round the year, students read the textbooks very thoroughly. At the time of examination, there is little time for revision and also it is difficult to remember all the points. In this book, author has tried to highlight the important points from the examination point of view so that students can revise all the topics in the short span of time. Lastly, Gold Coins may help students from academic as well as clinical points of view.
• Includes chapter wise discussion in the form of questions with explanatory answers
• Contains 111 gold coins in the form of key points useful from all aspects
• Should be considered as Rapid Fire Round means short, quick questions and answers
• Helps undergraduate and postgraduate students for viva and pre-PG preparation
• Covers all important topics from the examination point of view.