TEXTBOOK OF SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF LUMBAR DISC HERNIATION -Ramani
- ISBN 9789350909621
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2014
- Pages 372
- Size 8.5" X 11"
- Cover Type Hard Back
- With CD/DVD No
- Weight (Grams) 1150
This textbook on lumbar spine disorders is an appropriate companion to the previous book i.e. textbook of cervical spine disorders. It represents an international multidisciplinary approach to the management of lumbar spine problems of all kinds ranging from simple disc rupture to complex spondylolisthesis.
• Appropriate companion on the common ailment of the lumbar disc herniation
• Divides into seven sections such as historical evolution of lumbar disc herniation, basic knowledge in lumbar disc herniation, investigations, surgical techniques, surgical techniques infrequently used in lumbar disc herniation, complications in surgery for lumbar disc herniation, and follow-up
• Includes the chapters contributed by leading spinal surgeons in the world
• Consists complete synopsis of surgical management of lumbar disc herniation
• Illustrates profusely with multicolors.