TEXTBOOK OF ORTHOPEDICS WITH CLINICAL EXAMINATION METHODS IN ORTHOPEDICS -Ebnezar
|Cover Type||Hard Back|
Each and every chapter has been thoroughly revised and updated.
• Contains additional clinical images including new X-rays and MRI scans, 500 new explicit line diagrams and about 250 new X-rays.
• Includes autobiographical anatomy, mnemonics and anecdotes.
• For certain practical applications in orthopedics, like reduction of a fracture, or a dislocation, live practical steps have been used as illustrations.
• New chapters on trauma, arthroscopy and evidence based orthopedics are added.
• New sections on geriatric orthopedics, common surgical techniques in orthopedics and arthroplasty also included.
• This book is useful for postgraduate students, DNB students and young orthopedic surgeons, undergraduate students can use this as a reference book.