SLITLAMP BIOMICROSCOPY IN PRIMARY EYE CARE - Mondol
Publish Year 2013
Size 5.5" X 8.5"
Cover Type Paper Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 120
There continues to be an explosion of research on issues of diagnosis/diagnostic methods in primary eye care. It is important to introduce the simple way of diagnosis to the students and clinicians in the field of primary eye care. This first edition of Slit-lamp Biomicroscopy in Primary Eye Care addresses these concepts and provides information for students and clinicians, who need a ready source of information regarding slit-lamp and its application in primary eye care.
This book is primarily an aid for undergraduate optometry students and for clinicians wishing to review their clinical practice. Even though it is not intended to be inclusive of all techniques that can be performed in slit-lamp examinations, most popular procedures are covered. For each method, brief background information is provided, and then application of technique has been discussed. Furthermore the measurement procedure, how to grade the abnormality, how to interpret them has also been explained for better understanding. Specialized application like slit-lamp biomicroscope in contact lens fitting assessment, fundus evaluation and assessment of anterior chamber angle.
• Aids undergraduate optometry students and clinicians wishing to review their clinical practices
• Covers most popular diagnostic procedures
• Provides for each method, concise background information, and then discusses application of the technique
• Explains measurement procedures of how to grade the abnormality and how to interpret them for better understanding
• Includes specialized applications such as slit-lamp biomicroscope in contact lens fitting assessment, fundus evaluation and assessment of anterior chamber angle