RADIODIAGNOSIS, NUCLEAR MEDICINE, RADIOTHERAPY AND RADIATION ONCOLOGY -Daga
- ISBN 9789350257128
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2013
- Pages 574
- Size 7" X 7"
- Cover Type Paper Back
- With CD/DVD No
- Weight (Grams) 725
Radiology is a specialized branch of medicine, essentially for a postgraduate study and consequently few medical students have adequate knowledge and/or experience of it. Most of the postgraduate medical entrance examinations now include MCQs on Radiodiagnosis, Nuclear Medicine, Radiotherapy and Radiation Oncology, hence, it has also become a must for all aspiring postgraduates to keep themselves abreast with these subjects.
• Covers succinct and combined approaches of radiodiagnosis, nuclear medicine, interventional radiology, radiotherapy, and radiation oncology
• Designs and formats in the light of the current trends and needs of students
• Presents the tables, charts, boxes, and flow diagrams, where appropriate
• Consists of the integrated materials and puts forth in a way to suffice students to prepare for their university or board examinations
• Attempts to make comprehensive and precise coverage of all possible topics of radiology rather than putting in hundreds of images
• Explains the basic concepts of radiology physics to almost all recent advances to best possible levels.