PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF PEDODONTICS -Rao
Publish Year 2012
Size 7" X 9"
Cover Type Hard Back
With CD/DVD No
• Present book is the third edition of one of the best seller titles in Pedodontics.
• Current edition covers the recent concept in the field of cariology, endodontics and other topics pertaining to clinical pedodontics.
• Newer additions in the Pulp Therapy chapter like use of MTA (Mineral Trioxide Aggregate), Apical Plug Placement, Regeneration, etc.
• Newer concepts of management such as caries risk assessment, dental home, anticipatory guidance, etc. included in Preventive Dentistry.
• Questions are added at the end of each chapter for easy and quick revision.
• Contains more than 300 coloured illustrations and images.