PRACTICAL MANUAL OF OBSTETRICS -Pal
- ISBN 9789350903995
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2013
- Pages 474
- Size 6.25" X 9.5"
- Cover Type Paper Back
- With CD/DVD No
- Weight (Grams) 720
This book is written to meet the long-standing demand of the students. It is not a textbook. All the readers are requested to go through a textbook before reading this manual. This manual is very much helpful for undergraduate and postgraduate students of medical fraternity, students of nursing and also for clinicians who practice in the field of obstetrics. Much emphasis is paid on four essential attributes like knowledge, skill, experience and judgment to tackle the different obstetrical problems in day-to-day practice.
• A quick revision and bedside guide
• Written to meet the long-standing demand of the students
• Deals with the practical aspects of obstetrics, including specimen, instruments, or operations to identify, investigate, diagnose, and manage common clinical problems
• Presents the maximum text in questions and answers format that are commonly asked in examinations
• Includes essential diagrams, photographs, tables, and flow charts to grasp the subject matter easily
• Emphasizes on four essential attributes like knowledge, skill, experience, and judgment to tackle the different obstetrical problems in day-to-day practice.