PRACTICAL MANUAL OF GYNECOLOGY -Pal
- ISBN 9789350904008
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2013
- Pages 344
- Size 6.25" X 9.5"
- Cover Type Paper Back
- With CD/DVD No
This book is mainly designed to provide the basic training needed in gynecology that is necessary for one to identify, investigate, diagnose and manage the more common practical clinical problems. This is a good revision book for examination purpose and will be a quick reference guide for the practitioners and house officers.
• An easy-to-use resource in handbook form
• Deals mainly with the practical aspects of gynecology and is helpful for the students who appear in the oral and practical examinations of MBBS, DGO, DNBE, MS/equivalents of any university and also for the nursing courses
• Documents the practical section, including pathological specimens, gynecological instruments used daily, contraception, ultrasonogram and radiography
• Presents quite comprehensively the case discussions and the oral questions
• Discusses in detail with diagrams the operations, which are asked commonly in examinations
• Helps also the practitioners in this field to update their knowledge.