PHYSIOTHERAPY IN MEDICAL CONDITIONS -Kumar
- ISBN 9789351521655
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2014
- Pages 504
- Size 5.5" X 8.5"
- Cover Type Paper Back
- With CD/DVD No
- Weight (Grams) 560
Physiotherapy in Medical Conditions is designed for the physiotherapy students who wish to acquire knowledge of physiotherapy in different medical conditions. The book contains appropriately well-explained details of the medical topics that include inflammation, edema, arthritis, skin diseases, deficiency diseases, psychiatric disorders and respiratory, cardiovascular, and neurological conditions. The book would be helpful for the physiotherapists and other professionals working in the area of rehabilitation management.
• Covers the basic as well as advanced details warranted for the clinical understanding, theoretical aspects, and practical knowledge
• Thoroughly updated by the subject experts
• Includes references to augment the authenticity of the facts related to various clinical conditions and their management
• Contains nine topics, including various SUbtopics
• Illustrated throughout with photographs that support the explanations of the therapeutic application
• Presents the text in simple language that makes the learning process easy and reader-friendly.