ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL IMAGING TECHNIQUES -Rawlani
- ISBN 9789350908464
- Edition 1/e
- Publish Year 2014
- Pages 212
- Size 5.5" X 8.5"
- Cover Type Paper Back
- With CD/DVD No
- Weight (Grams) 550
The book provides the basic knowledge of oral and maxillofacial imaging techniques used in dentistry, which is important for every student of dental and medical faculty and also preparing for entrance examination. The student undergoing postgraduation in Oral Medicine and Radiology, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery will also find this book very beneficial.
In this book, attempt has been made to introduce most of imaging techniques being used in dentistry under one platform in simple language, which include brief history, clinical implication, indications, contraindications, advantages, disadvantages, and complications of every technique.
• The text of each chapter has been extensively updated
• Explanation is in simple language
• Excellent for deep knowledge, which will help undergraduate and postgraduate medical and dental students
• Book will also be helpful for students preparing for entrance examination
• Important features of this book include all imaging techniques for maxillofacial regions under single platform.