MEDICAL & SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF MALE INFERTILITY PRACTICE -Rizk
Publish Year 2013
Size 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type Hard Back
With CD/DVD No
Male Infertility Practice has been written by leading world authorities in the field who have made the biggest impact in revolutionizing the management of male infertility over the last two decades. Scientific authorities from Europe, South America, USA, South Africa and Egypt have contributed their most valuable practical and research pearls, offering the state of the art knowledge in the field of male factor infertility. The aim behind this volume was to be a one-stop authoritative resource for those who are involved in the management of male infertility irrespective of discipline and clinical specialty. The book is composed of six sections that cover a range of topics incorporating basic and clinic science as applied to the management of male infertility. Besides encompassing the breadth and the depth of the field the volume addresses clinical and ethical challenges faced by today’s clinicians and scientists with an eye on potential developments in the future.
• Male infertility practice is the most comprehensive text
• Authors from five continents layout their expertise in clinical management and cutting edge research
• Encompasses every aspect of male infertility from physiological basis to assist reproduction, stem cell therapy and ethics
• Andrologists, urologists, and gynecologists at all levels of expertise would add to the wealth of their experience and find pearls to pick in the book
• Clinical evaluation of the male, genetics, intrauterine insemination and assisted reproduction are elegantly written and clearly outlined
• A great enjoyment for the reader, and a comprehensive resource to the fellows, scientists and expert surgeons.