MANUAL OF OPHTHALMIC DIAGNOSIS -Ahmed
Publish Year 2013
Size 5.5" X 8.5"
Cover Type Paper Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 640
• This essential clinical reference provides at-a-glance access to the information that an ophthalmologist requires to diagnose and manage a wide range of ophthalmic disorders.
• Manual of Ophthalmic Diagnosis is a sublime book when the clinician is required to quickly find out the diagnosis of the disease, which the patient is suffering from.
• Techniques for diagnosing diseases of the retina, vitreous, anterior chamber, pupillary disorders, ocular motility, ocular injuries and emergencies, etc. have been discussed in this compact manual.
• For each ophthalmic entity, a definite format has been followed which includes the following: a gist of essential anatomy depicted with help of illustrations only and then in a systematic manner, the causes, salient clinical characteristics, differential diagnosis and investigation - management strategy has been elaborated.
• Revised text matter portraying recent advances and uniformity in the format of coloured illustrations makes the second edition of this book more ergonomic and easy to learn in comparison to the first edition.
• An extensive list of further readings has been provided by the author for those who yearn to pursue these topics in depth.