KNEE SURGERY -Rajgopal
Publish Year 2014
Size 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type Hard Back
With CD/DVD Yes
Weight (Grams) 2360
The book focuses on total knee replacement and arthroscopy of the knee. It represents present-day concepts, on various aspects of knee surgery, sports medicine and biomechanics. It also represents current issues such as recent advances and evolving technology. The book is intended to be a reference guide for orthopedic surgeons with abundant pictorial contents and an atlas on MRI images and arthroscopic appearances of normal and pathological situations.
• Comprehensive coverage from anatomy to advanced techniques
• Coverage of recent technology and futuristic pathways
• Recent advances in complex knee arthroplasty issues such as infections covered exhaustively
• Abundant pictorial depiction of arthroscopic appearances
• Includes the chapters devoted to MRI appearances of the normal knee and disease pathology
• Covers complex sports injury issue such as revision ligament reconstruction.