HEART IN FOURS: CARDIOLOGY FOR RESIDENTS AND PRACTITIONERS -Murthy
Publish Year 2013
Size 8.5" x 11"
Cover Type Paper Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 1645
• Heart in Fours was first published in (ME journal of IMA (GP, May 1984, initially 10 pages with 55 points and it earned instant appreciation
• Later, it metamorphosed into full blown work with 22 chapters containing 2,115 x 4 points in the first edition
• The second edition has been improved to 2,868 x 4 points
• Now, the third edition has been improved to 3,152 x 4 points with 23 chapters
• Pregnancy and cardiovascular disease is the additional chapter
• The 'Number Four' indicates definite parameters in various contexts
• It is aimed at simplicity and practical use rather than theory
• The causes, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various cardiac complaints relevant to the topic are discussed in every chapter and a little overlapping could not be avoided.