HEART FAILURE: THE EXPERT'S APPROACH -Maisel
Publish Year 2014
Size 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type Hard Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 2000
It is clear to every healthcare practitioner that heart failure has become a worldwide epidemic. The scourge of obesity and heart disease and the ageing of the population have certainly contributed to this phenomenon as has the longer survival following therapeutic interventions for acute myocardial infarction and cardiac disease in general. Thus, with the increasing prevalence of heart failure, it is important to examine the newest data as well, as the latest treatment paradigms.
• Written by experts, renowned in their areas of expertise, this book on Heart Failure takes a unique "how to do it right" approach
• A unique approach that incorporates our current understanding and the tremendous experience of the contributors
• State-of-the-art topics on various aspects of Heart Failure which are relevant in order to guide the clinical practitioners
• Well-organized contents that has been divided into sections based on the various stages of patient care right from the emergency to the long-term care and management of complications
• Easy-to-follow and fluid scientific information presented in a visually appealing, reader-friendly format
• Well illustrated with figures and flowcharts that summarize the in-depth discussions and enhance the learning experience.
Compartir este producto
Más de esta colección
A Colour Atlas of Ileal Neovagina (Volume 33) Congenital Anomalies (Single Surgical Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
A Colour Atlas of Longitudinal and Transverse Vaginal Septum (Volume 31). Single Surgical Procedures in Obstetrics and Gynaecology