DIAGNOSTIC AIDS IN TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDERS -Hassan
Publish Year 2014
Size 6.25" X 9.5"
Cover Type Paper Back
The study of Diagnostic Aids in Temporomandibular Joint Disorders has been a topic of interest in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery field for many years. The topic has proved to be quite complex and complicated. Tremendous interest in this area accompanied by lack of complete knowledge has stimulated numerous concepts, theories and diagnostic methods. This, of course, has led to much confusion in an already complicated field of study. Although the level of knowledge today is greater than ever before, there is still much to learn. Some of today’s techniques will prove to be the most effective treatments in future.
It is my hope that this text will assist postgraduate students, teachers and practitioners in making important treatment decisions for their patients.
• Extensive and point wise coverage of the subject of diagnostic aids in temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
• Well-illustrated with many line diagrams, clinical and radiographic photographs, CT scans and MR images
• Text material based on reputed journals of international origin
• Recent advances in diagnoses of TMJ disorders have been included
• The book is highly beneficial to undergraduate and postgraduate students
• Chapters are formatted and arranged in an easy-to-understand sequence.