CLINICS IN ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY -Sharma
Publish Year 2013
Size 5.5" X 8"
Cover Type Paper Back
With CD/DVD No
Weight (Grams) 1305
Dental and oral organs are the part of digestive system of human body. Since they are exposed to various insults of environment and also exhibit their signs about systemic conditions, the science of dentistry has developed into various specialties.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery has many facets of ailment pertaining to these organs. As surgery is an important component and is most appealing as well as challenging for the dental students, the book Clinics in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery has been authored by Dr SM Sharma. It is very apt that the practice of this science and controversies in modality of treatment and complications encountered are discussed in detail with suitable illustrations.
• A whole new book
• A comprehensive volume of cases, illustrating new focus on oral and maxillofacial surgery
• The book marks a milestone in teaching postgraduates
- A new two color design page layout with "Key Point" boxes is a key to the education and success of any postgraduate
- More than a thousand precisely rendered clinical photographs with full color illustrations
- Good format with bold headings and subheadings quickly lead you to the content you need
- Clear algorithm and tables concisely presented
- Clinically relevant and frequently encountered postgraduate exam questions with answers.
• Useful for preparation during examinations with a wealth of information for postgraduates and faculty
• Goal is to help provide the best knowledge and, thereby, a good care of our patients with foundation of basics in clinical practice.