ATLAS OF URETHROPLASTY (WITH INTERACTIVE 2 DVD ROMS) -Gulia
Publish Year 2014
Size 8.5" X 11"
Cover Type Hard Back
With CD/DVD Yes
Weight (Grams) 520
Urethral stricture disease is known to mankind for more than 5000 years. In the past, patients were treated by dilation. The initial enthusiasm of direct visual internal urethrotomy (DVIU) slowly waned over a period of time. As the long-term success rates were not favorable. Now urethral stricture is considered an open surgical disease.
The book has been a hard work and contribution from renowned reconstructive urologists around the globe. The book has 15 chapters starting from the basics of anatomy to the complex procedures and tissue engineering. Each chapter is crafted by experts in their field. It narrates the detailed description of steps for performing a successful surgery. The book also provides a DVD on surgical techniques.
• Describes the best urethroplasty techniques from across the globe
• The book is a comprehensive text
• Provides high-quality collection of step-by-step instructions relating to the main procedures in urethroplasty
• Each procedure is explained in detail and in a step-wise manner, well supported by figures
• Includes how urethral surgeons should counsel patients of urethral stricture disease
• This textbook is a 'must have' collection for any urologist who has even a little interest in urethral stricture disease.