ATLAS OF FORENSIC PATHOLOGY -Shetty
- ISBN: 9789350904688
- Edition: 1/e
- Publish Year: 2014
- Pages: 208
- Size: 6.25" X 9.5"
- Cover Type: Paper Back
- With CD/DVD: No
- Weight (Grams): 350
Forensic Pathology is one of the major portions of broad specialty of Forensic Medicine comprising mainly of traumatology and thanatology. This atlas has been designed to incorporate a wide range of pictures from topics such as postmortem changes, mechanical injuries, firearm injuries, thermal injuries, road traffic accidents, regional injuries, mechanical asphyxia, transportation injuries, etc.
• The atlas comprises of more than 250 high quality photographs on the subject specialty of Forensic Pathology
• It will be a good learning opportunity for the undergraduate and postgraduate students of Forensic Medicine
• This will prove to be a useful reference source for legal and judicial fraternity
• Brief introduction at the beginning of each chapter provides a bird's eye view of the topic to the reader
• The book justifies the saying" A picture is a worth thousand words", each photograph enriches the reader with relevant information in a lucid way